Sunday, March 21, 2010

OH BIG WORLD! You took your shot now it's my turn to take mine. You have pushed and pushed and I am at the edge. You have aggravated me in this game of chess. Your move may have undercut me for now but oh big world how you will soon see. You have seen my passion now and it is time to prove that this fire is of a good flame. So long have the flames been consuming the hopes of the future. It is controlled now. It is contained, yet still bright. This passion would not be complete without the ocean giving fuel. Oh how deep this earth is, oh how much there is to uncover. Realizations seem to come increasingly so. Further and further we go, only seeking that there is more to learn that our capacity allows. Yellow brick road of wonder, no goodbyes this time. We go, we go, WE GO! Onward we do. OH big world this road will be too small when I am done with it. This path is long, yes I know. But yet you are still bright to always find, even in the dark. OH big world, fear is gone and is replaced by anxiety. ANXIETY! WHAT LIES AHEAD! Now you have had your way with me, but I will mark my song in this bustle. I will make it sing and proclaim my piece of green.
Oh big world you are the fuel, yes the bright. No longer will I be tossed by thee.
Oh big world. Oh big world. Oh big world.

No comments:

Post a Comment