Sunday, August 2, 2009
My Worlds.
Reading really takes me to a whole different world. A utopia filled with adventures and tales of love so deep that the ocean is no comparison. That world much richer than anything that this life offers at this point in time. Lost in Daydreams that string the day along. My thirst is still not quenched. More stories of bravery, epic heros, and selfless chivalry are hungered. I want the words to pour and fountain at me just as the waters of Niagara Falls plummets down the cliff's edge. What is this use of the real world? Yet my daily life is filled with the visions of daydreams to color the tasteless life. The vibrant colors I like to dream turn my world into wonder and creation. I wish to share this light and perspective with others. Serious life... a very strong oxymoron. What is so serious when walking along the street, tripping on something, then looking back to see that there was nothing there. Or even saying something stupid and out of turn to a complete stranger, who gives a confused but uninterested look. People watching, simple entertainment that prays of the intriguing lives and behaviors of human interaction. I see with my eyes the powers of others, the power that lies within. The power to do good, with so many as a beacon to try and follow in their heroic path. My way, my way I wish to take to get to the greatness. My colors, my colors that I may paint this path with. My dream, my dream to build my vision of how I would help this world. Catch the dreams in your hand with your heart and share them with others. Share the good that we all have and are capable of. This world can be as breath taking as our dreams at night. Why wonder?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment