Sunday, June 14, 2009

Slooow down!


So Memorial Day weekend was the best. I had such a good time with Mara and Tanner's family. The home cooked meals were definitely my favorite part, it does not get much better than that. So then as we were going home, I found a small lake and stopped. The picture does not do it justice. The hills were covered with yellow flowers. It was just so gorgeous.
I need a job soo bad. I get so lazy sometimes. But that is done and over with and tomorrow I'm going to look for a job.
Also it has been raining here everyday for the past 3 weeks. I love the rain and all but I am just ready for Sunshine. I am turning soooo white. But like i said the rain is so good. Idaho is gorgeous with rain. It's just when it stops raining it gets pretty brown.
So this semester is going by so fast. I'm going to looks for internships starting tomorrow too. Sometimes life goes too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment