Sunday, March 8, 2009

Journey

I absolutely love my life right now. I'm so blessed with family and friends that love me. Life seems to be going by too fast. People always come and go. Which ones are the ones that stay? Which ones will be important in a few years? I guess you can make someone a big part of your life but it's hard to keep it going sometimes. And I always wonder when or if someone will come back into my life. The real question is why hasn't there been someone that's really important me yet, excluding my family and life long friends. And the one person that I really wanted to care for did not have reciprocal feelings.
"Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have."“it is by loving and not by being loved that one can come nearest to the soul of another.” I don't know who said this but i really love this. And I whole heartily believe in this. The pain seems like its always there but knowing that there's a certain path for everyone really helps me to understand. I'm really kind of excited for what time will bring, or who it will bring.
I recently just watched Vicky Crisitna Barcelona. I really like it, even though it was chaotic and crazy. It has amazing Spanish guitar that is gorgeous, it give the movie a sensual tone. It has so many good ideas, I think Woody Allen did a great job. It gives me a whole different perspective in how to live. These characters all had rich lives that they enjoyed to the fullest. Their way of life was simple yet full of adventure. It really opened my eyes to how I want to be. Simply happy with the small things that keep me going. It just seems like everyone around me is so materialistic. I'm so tired of it all. I just want to do what I do.
K so I lost. I don't understand. They do not seem as amazing as he led them to be. Agh I'm frustrated. I guess 2 years is a long time but so many things can change.

No comments:

Post a Comment